Current Version: 0.2.5
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
- Added weekday trigger
- Long-press on KitKat no longer activates a profile
- Ignored location no longer becomes last shown location
- Added new translations (Czech, Italian, Portuguese and Slovak)
- Compatible with all 4.x devices again
- Added new translations (Chinese and Russian)
- Improved translation (German)
Check out the complete changelog here: http://ift.tt/1lQFjCY
SwiP – Switch profiles intelligently
**THE APPLICATION CURRENTLY DOES NOT WORK ON TABLETS!**
SwiP is an intelligent profile app for Android.
It’s meant to be an open source alternative to well-known apps like LLama and Trigger (though in a much smaller scale at the moment), which still offers some unique features.
SwiP allows you to create, manage and apply profiles which can contain the following settings:
- Ringer Mode
- Ringtone- & Notification Volume
- Media Volume
- Alarm Volume
- Mobile Data
- Automatic Brightness
- Display Time Out
There are also some features which are unfortunately only available for rooted phones like NFC, Airplane Mode and Lockscreen.
Furthermore the app offers trigger-management. A trigger basically defines a rule for the automatic application of selected profiles.
The user is able to create said triggers and to use them for his daily workflow.
A trigger can contain the following rules:
- Location (Geofence)
- Time (Exact time or time range)
- Battery State
- Battery Level (Exact level or level range)
- Headphone State
These rules can be freely combined (e.g. at a certain location AND a certain time).
The app is currently in a beta stage (all important features are implemented and should basically work, but are not tested on a wide range of devices).
The general discussion forum thread: http://ift.tt/1jN7rGy
If you want to help us out you could participate in the translations here: http://ift.tt/1fSCIB3
Please report bugs here: http://ift.tt/N31rMb
And check out the source here: http://ift.tt/1cYjHw1